Within .NET platform, one of the technologies on which CRC has been focused in the past years is ASP.NET MVC, a modern and state-of-the-art framework in constant growth.
Based on the MVC pattern, this technology is intended to eliminate those issues that ASP.NET developments caused in Web System development.
Some features of this framework, as well as third party supplementary developments:
- Convention over Configuration (CoC)..
- MVC. MVC separates views and the business logic, as well as the controllers in charge of managing HTTP requests.
- Dependency Injection by means of Unity.
- Entity Framework. Native Microsoft ORM Engine to access data.
- Razor engine to generate CSHTML views.
- Using filters to decouple transversal problems of the application logic (Separation of Concerns – SoC).
- Test-driven development (TDD).
- Web Api for the construction of systems based on RESTful.
Apart from the development of applications, such as ASP.NET MVC, CRC continues to work with different teams using a varied range of Microsoft technologies:
- WPF y XAML: as a basis for the development of high performance desktop applications, in client/server architectures, such as some of our engineering solutions..
- WCF, as the primary mechanism in the development of Web Services under .NET platform.
Finally, CRCalso provides assistance for its clients in the maintenance and/or evolution of legated systems built primarily in Visual Basic 6.